Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hudson - The Blow Job Capital of New York?

Everyone's all concerned about the Hudson Waterfront and the cement factory, and what side of the argument are you on...blah, blah, blah.

I'm telling you - we have VAST under-utilized resource here in Hudson. Blow jobs!

Here we go -- I was 26 and in Vatican City. A very nice older Italian gentleman was talking me up and invited me back to his place. He was mid-late 60's, a college professor, and very charming. A bottle of wine, the offer of a 'massage' (he said I was tense...how 'tense' could I have been, I was on vacation...), badda-bing, badda-boom, we're done. Total experience, less than an hour.

The Wiccans say, all the good you do, you'll get back three-fold, the negativity you do, you'll get back three-fold. God willing, I'll be in my mid-late 60's one day, and hopefully, a 26 year old will throw me one...or three?

This is my suggestion for Hudson. There are a few older gay men in this town - you have to SHARE your experiences with the younger boys. You're doing the younger generation a DISSERVICE by NOT offering your blow job skills.

This will bring guys up from Manhattan in the bus loads.

And younger guys, get over yourselves. Just lay back and enjoy it. If you're lucky, maybe you'll find someone who can remove his teeth - how good is that!

It's the sex karma bank. Start putting in, and take out the interest later.

I suggest signs that everyone can wear up and down Warren Street - 'LOAD' and 'UNLOAD'. This way, everyone knows what everyone has or wants.

And the signs can be BOTH sides. This way, you can flip them depending on your mood or the time of day.

NO MORE MASTURBATING IN HUDSON! A spilled seed is a wasted seed.

Give me ten years - I'll be running for mayor of this town.

My campaign slogan? "A DICK in every MOUTH!"

(apologies to the lesbians...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babydoll
Will we have a glory hole at the doll house when it is complete? I think that is a great place to start working on that "a DICK in every MOUTH" slogan. We have the tools and the time if you need any help setting it up. Of course, that would mean we will be your first customers...
xoxoxo
Your boys TwoinHudson.

Rich said...

Hi --

For those who don't know, the "Doll House" is the name of my house on State Street, because it's so small.

More on the 'Doll House' in another post.

As for a glory hole? Well...you can just come over and suck my dick.

You have to be careful about splinters in glory holes, ya know...not fun.

Anyone for a comment on how to build the best glory hole?