Wednesday, February 14, 2007

More Gay Hudson Butt!


THANK GOD someone listened to me and sent me a photo of their butt!

We LOVE this ass, so smooth, so....SPANKABLE!

With an ass like that, do you think he's a bottom?

I don't know....is the Pope Catholic?

Is the Pope a bottom?

Like Margaret Cho says, the Pope should not be criticizing gays...."in his gown and hat....surrounded by all those MENS...and some of the FINEST ANTIQUES in the WORLD!"

Yes, we in Hudson understand the value of antiques....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I was at a dinner party Monday night in NYC, and there was an Italian homosexual at the table. Apparently, everyone in Italy knows which Popes are gay or not. He rattled through the last dozen or so: "Gay, straight, gay. straight, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay...."

I think you get the picture.

Whoda thunk?