Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mustache Ride



There's only ONE mustache in Hudson worth noting....you KNOW who he is....(no it's NOT Tom Selleck, silly...)

I think of that mustache CONSTANTLY...

I want to feel it, gently tickling my perineum (um, if you don't know what a perineum is, remind me NOT to have sex with you).

I want his mustache on me, the course bristles back and forth, making me ask for more.

The bristles, like a scrub brush, cleaning me.

Cleaning me, like the dirty little whore that I am!

Cleanse me....like a scrub brush!

CHRISTINA!! I'M NOT MAD AT YOU, I'M MAD AT THE DIRT!



On THAT note, I have to go jerk off now, bye...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out who "Mister Moustache" is... can you give us any hints? Is he one of Hudson's "60 Who Made a Difference"???

Or is he #61?