Thursday, March 22, 2007

Springtime in Gay Hudson

Good day, Gentle Readers,

It was a wonderfully warm day today....reminding us that SPRINGTIME is finally here.

Oh, the joys of this luscious time of year. The birds are singing, the crocuses are pushing their little green stems from the soil.

And with springtime, I think of flowers.

And with flowers, I think of roses.

And with roses, I think rosebuds.

And with rosebuds, I think of ASS!!

HERE'S another ASS shot with that naughty HUDSON, New York belt from the Knotty Woodpecker!!

What does springtime make YOU think of?

Hey - I got NO photos of this "hot" bartender at Stray Bar. WTF, dudes?
Email me! Rich@GayHudson.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get with the program. Springtime in Hudson = daffodils. Rosebuds come later in the season.

Aaron said...

that belt, that butt, i think i know whose ass that is, yep i believe i do...