Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Gay Cruise Park in Hudson?

What? A gay cruise park in Hudson?

Someone emailed me that there is one....or that there should be one.

OK, folks, the PROBLEM with a gay cruise park in Hudson is that a cruise park is supposed to be ANONYMOUS! Every gay person in Hudson already knows every other gay person in Hudson. Or, there's only one degree of separation.

Everyone knows everyone AND everyone talks.

In a good gay cruise park, no one is supposed to know each other or TALK!

Do you really want to hear the following while you're on your knees sucking dick?

"Bill! It's you! Oh my God, I'm glad you're here. I've been meaning to call you. Do you know of a good contractor for my floor. I LOVE the way yours turned out."

"That curry chicken at the Red Dot last night was divine. Did you try it?

"He just sold it for 175 THOUSAND....can you imagine - NORTH of Warren, no less..."

"You JUST broke up with me yesterday and now you're here - you WHORE!"
"But, you're here, too!"
"That doesn't matter - WHORE!"

"The Amtrak's three hours late again, I'm just killing time."

"Did someone just fart?"

You see, I'm already annoyed. And it doesn't even exist........yet.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there should be one.

I don't want to be known as the "Mary, Mary Quite Contrary of Hudson".

I'd much rather be known as the "Joanne Worley of Hudson".

Comments?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The park just beyond Oakdale Lake. Where the picnic tables are.

You didn't hear it from me.

aaron said...

Where did you get that photo... it just screams sketchy...