Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Conflict Resolution



Did I ever tell you that I was an RA (Resident Assistant) in college?

This is true.

I got free room and board, (NYU no less), but part of what I had to do was listen to my resident's issues....

Every now and then, in the evenings, college boys would come into my dorm room and tell me their roommate problems.

Their issues ranged from leaving the cap off the toothpaste, to STD's, to coming out issues.

I would sit with them, hold their hands, pretend to care...

Then, I would fuck the cute ones.

Most problems are solved once a guy has a dick up his ass, anyway.

Done.

We have some good suggestions for gay stuff in the future. Roving parties, other venues, maybe a night at Stray, who knows?

I'm thinking the Sat of Memorial Day weekend will be our first something....

Watch this space for more info as things develop....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What year was this??? I recall catching a strain of Hepatitus B the Centers for Disease Control called "Pink Wig".

Anonymous said...

"Watch this space as things develop."

Like a rash???