Thursday, July 26, 2007

See the play. It's all the rave in Schenectady!

For me, this 'Egg' is representative of the entire Capital District. Am I wrong?

Have you seen this play yet?

Final 6 Performances of "A Wedding Story"


Come check out the last week of this fantastic production that the Schenectady Gazette calls "best production of the season in the Capital District."

I mean, there you have it, folks...it's the best production in the Capital District. Is Hudson in the Capital District? I don't even know....
Have I seen it? No. The GayHudson.com press tickets must have gotten lost in the mail....so, I don't know. But Curtis is still offering blow jobs for a free seat.
"A Wedding Story"
by Bryony Lavery (Tony nomination and the TMA Award 'Frozen')

When: July 25 at 7:30
July 26 at 7:30 (Talk back after performance)
July 27 at 8
July 28 at 3
July 28 at 8
July 29 at 2

Where: StageWorks/Hudson41-A Cross StreetHudson, NY 12534


Price: Weekday/Matinee/Sunday $22

Friday/Saturday $27

Box Office: (518) 822-9667

for more information you can check out http://stageworkshudson.org/

No comments: