THE COUNTRY SQUIRE B&B !!
....and the fact that there's a Country Squire station wagon in the driveway.
It's so gay. It's actually now the GAYEST thing in Hudson (besides this blog, of course).
Trixie at GayHudson.com contacted "Marlo", the proprietor of the Country Squire, to tell her that she won....
"Thank you for including me!
There are just too many homo things about the Country Squire station wagon, really...
- Hide-away headlamps with chrome LTD applique's on the cover panels (Can you say DRAMA!)
- Erect stand-up hood ornament (enough said)
- Fender mounted carriage lamps (Straights would just call 'em turn signals)
- Simulated wood paneling (because gays hate real paneling so much fake stuff is acceptable)
- Saddle "pleather" interior (slide across it bare-assed with a HOME DEPOT trick...HOT!)
- It's just plain big and long (size queens line-up here)
- A tailgate that swings both ways (like the Home Depot trick)
- Rooftop cargo rack (because where gays go..cargo follows)
- Trailer hitch ( I don't know why but it just registers as sexy..ask a leather guy)
P.S. In the 1974 TV-Movie "Death Sentence" , Cloris Leachman is a juror on a murder trial and slowly begins to suspect the defendant is innocent..and her own husband is the killer. One of the clues....undocumented mileage on her COUNTRY SQUIRE Station Wagon..the exact distance from her house to the victims! (In one scene Cloris takes out the curb trying to turn the thing into her driveway..great '70's camp)