Thursday, September 27, 2007

Keep it Clean, folks

Hi --

OK, I got nothing today.

What can I talk about other than the same usual topics?

--Does anyone ever get laid in Hudson?
--Charles Nelson Reilly
--Linda Mussman

See, I'm bored as well. Go to the Pocketbook Factory event on Saturday evening, Trixie's going. You see what happens when I'm bored?

And then you MUST go to Stray Bar Saturday night, because DJ Lisa/Redlight is spinning. We LOVE her!! Jessica and Peggy at Stray, they're all so sweet. Love them all. The music will be great! Think about it, boys....

How about a tribute to Alice Ghostley as Aunt Esmerelda?





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about commenting on Linda M's upcoming TSL Fall Supper?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget "The Mormons" at TSL. I'm not sure how much full-frontal polygamy will be going on, but it might be interesting.

Anonymous said...

OMG -- That's KAYE BALLARD with Alice as the ugly stepsisters in "Cinderella"!

Anonymous said...

I heard the Mormon film Saturday night was sixteen hours long...

I'll wait for it on DVD. Hothouse DVD, hopefully... like with these hotties...


http://mormonsexposed.com/

Men on a mission! I wonder if any of them work in Hudson?

Anonymous said...

Here's another good Alice Ghostley video... live totally nude! Miss you Alice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN8cDMjg6H8

Anonymous said...

oooh... there's more than one p*n*s reference in this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ENyr_VC-Do

Anonymous said...

DJ Lisa she so fine
She so fine she blow my mind
Hey Lisa
Hey Lisa

Anonymous said...

The upcoming TSL Fall Supper? You mean all-you-can-eat smothered tofu with all-the-fixins for $150 a pop?

Anonymous said...

Tofu smothered with waddling paprika. Yum.