Sunday, September 2, 2007

Toe-Tapping in Hudson

Who knew it could be this easy to get rid of Republican Senators?

I'll enter the vice squad just to snag a few more Republicans -- and you thought that all of those hours spent in bathroom stalls were wasted! Not at all! Now, you can put them on your resume as EXPERIENCE!
Anyway, did you know that here in Hudson, we have our own toe-tapping code?

Why yes....

When the Amtrak is three hours late, coming down from Albany, all you have to do is wait in the stall at the Amtrak station.

Here's the "Hudson Code", in case you didn't know. Just tell 'em Trixie sent ya.

Three TOE taps - "I'll suck YOU off behind the building, across from the station."
Three HEEL taps - "You'll suck ME off behind the building, across from the station."
One TOE tap, five HEEL taps - "There's a Stair Gallery auction on the 15th."
Four more HEEL taps - "It's Continental furniture."


Hudson, New York - where furniture is more important than sex.



14 comments:

aaron said...

do you think this is how Bush could get kicked out of office... i only hope.

Anonymous said...

OH... just got back to NYC (1-1/2 hours late)...

I thought "Dancing With The Stars" was rehearsing in the Amtrak rest room... now I get it...

Anonymous said...

Can we write-in Senator Craig in the Hudson mayoral election?

He's HOT.

Anonymous said...

I love the institution of marriage... and how he waves his wedding band around to get the cop's attention...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's a crime to tap your foot.

North Fifth Street said...

Here, this will explain restroom Republicans for you:

http://www.amazon.com/Tearoom-Trade-Impersonal-Public-Observations/dp/0202302830/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-2107252-5970253?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189005282&sr=8-1

Anonymous said...

I think Senator Craig's support of gay marriage is admirable -- but really, an airport men's room is no place to propose...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the wedding ring.

Poetic justice huh...

Anonymous said...

That Sen. Craig is working REAL hard for the people of Idaho.... real hard...

"Here, let me have your vote... I really want your vote now... please...."

Anonymous said...

Sing Along!

TAP THREE TIMES

Anonymous said...

Oh my...

NASTY BAD NAUGHTY BOY

Agnes said...

Rock on...

PORTISHEAD LARRY

Agnes said...

Don't friggin' get on me for being upta date...

Here's an oldie for ya...

STEPPING OUT with my baby
Can’t go wrong cos I'm in right
Ask me when will that day be
The big day may be tonight
If I seen to scintillate
It’s because I’ve got a date
A date with a package of
Good things that come with love
You don’t have to ask me
I won't waste your time
But if you should ask me
Why I feel sublime
Stepping out with my baby...

I loves me some Freddie too.

Anonymous said...

Easter Parade.

How gay is THAT?