Thursday, October 4, 2007

White Rabbit

GO ASK ALICE!


The staff of the Red Dot. Who is who?

There I was....

throwing stones and applying make up at the Red Dot:


Soon, I noticed a crack


....in my FOUNDATION!!

Physically, mentally.....

I was losing it.

This Linda Mussman campaign was driving me crazy!!


Who am I? Where I am? What am I doing?

Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. Never ending or beginning....

Spinning, spinning....

Remember, what the doormouse said!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Go Ask Alice" is hilarious! They're gonna kill you! Mel! Vera! Tommy! Flo!

Anonymous said...

I remeMber What thE dOrmOuSe said-_BefoRe i ate hiM11!

tiPPy

Anonymous said...

The "Bottom Line" must be meant to infer that Linda represents some sort of bedrock, no-nonsense TRUTH in local politics - as if she were the voice-of-reason in a world gone mad. Instead, it just sounds desperate and like something straight college students would think up at the Rathskeller.

Now, if The "Bottom Line" meant that every Bottom and B.O.O.B. in Hudson were guaranteed 2 aggressive leather tops, "Lick that ormolu mount clean, sissy boy!,polish that mahogany crotchwood!" - Well, then Linda would have the election all wrapped up in a little knit penis cozy !

Anonymous said...

Whoa -- a Playskool "Sit 'n Spin!"

Too cool. I got mine at that big garage sale on Glenwood Boulevard.

Anonymous said...

KISS MY GRITS!

Agnes said...

I'd say that was a picsture of plumbers crack at the Red Dot but everybody nows there ain't no plumbers in Hudson!

Anonymous said...

"It's my turn."

Just how do you keep an old act fresh??? Maybe get Ann Coulter to poledance backup with Britney in her new "Gimme More" video...

Someone needs to just pull the plug on all this increasingly irrelevant, divisive electioneering. Hudson needs a fresh start.

Anonymous said...

Duh. Cassandra, Alana, Robert, Tommy (at least that's what I'll call him from now on) and Denise.