I know what you're thinking...
"Trixie, give it a rest already!"
No. Keep the pressure on -- until Linda steps out!
This is a big election in this town.
And Linda "Ralph Nader" Mussmann is going to give us more of the old ways....
The last two blog posts, the "Smut" and "White Rabbit" posts have been based upon the following comment I received by "Anonymous":
"But HUDSON is so full of good material, there is a mess on every corner both South and North of Warren. Along with those who think there so well structured, but lets just say - Hmm their foundation has major cracks and are in great need of major repair (physically and mentally). Not to mention those who still continue to throw stones even though there glass houses are starting to crack and fall down around them. Watch your back folks, you could be the next butt of all jokes here on the GAYHUDSON.COM smut rag! Friends in Hudson are few and far between..."
I gave the comment to Agnes to see if she can determine WHO wrote it.
Agnes believes that Linda Mussmann herself wrote it.
We don't really know for sure.
Following is the "logic" that Agnes used to determine if Ms. Mussmann was the writer:
- There are fifteen letters in both names "Abraham Lincoln" and "Linda Mussmann"
- Typos in the post that match up exactly to her TSL blog
- Herbal tea stains on the keyboard (chamomile mixed with fennel and nettle -- only available at Verdigris)
- A giant Monistat motor oil stain on the north side of the 300 block of State Street leading to Verdigris
- Tippy's undercover work with the cats on Rope Alley
- The only person that likes Linda Mussmann is Linda Mussmann
- Mrs. Peacock with a Wrench in the Library
- A run on chewing tobacco at Tam's Deli
- Phrases in the comment that match up to Radclyffe's Hall's "The Well of Loneliness"
- Mrs. Lincoln liked bananas. Ms. Mussmann went bananas.
I gave Agnes five scratch off lottery tickets for her efforts.
DO THE RIGHT THING, LINDA!!
Linda is giving an "Eat-a-Dead-Animal" BBQ this Sunday at the Rock Solid Church, October 6th, 201 State Street, a t 2PM.
A politically correct lesbian would be vegan, thank you.
Linda thinks she's the voice of the 2nd Ward? She's splitting the democratic vote, which may result in a Republican victory. What would happen to the 2nd Ward if Scalera is elected? Linda could serve the people of the 2nd ward better by working WITH the democrats.
But no, she has to be mayor....it's HER turn, remember....ugh....
OK, enough for today. Watch this, it's hilarious!!
Who told Bette she could sing?
Thanks to Agnes for this, too! The old whore's been busy this week!