Monday, October 1, 2007

Ceci n'est pas Linda Mussman




This is NOT Linda Mussman....This is Joanne Worley.

Ceci n'est pas Linda Mussman.

The internet is a wonderful thing when you can find photos of someone from their High School yearbook.

I spoke to Mike O'Hara last night. He didn't recognize me, he's used to seeing me in a wig...

....great...

He reached out to Ms. Mussman, to try to work together, but, she refused.

So, now her High School yearbook photo goes up on the blog. The opera-length gloves are off!

It's a shame, but Linda's going down. A few people from Linda's board at TSL resigned and I can't name five gay people in Hudson who support the openly gay mayoral candidate. Which says a lot about us as a community. It means we're not going to support you just becase you're gay....you also have to be the best candidate.
Duh.

Last night's rumor at the Red Dot was that when asked, "Why don't you step out of the race?", Linda's response was,

"Stop the hate."

Stop the hate? Is this true? I wish I could have heard it myself.

I mean, c'mon lady.....

I'm not falling for any "I'm a victim" mentality politics. No fucking way.

It's so twenty-five years ago.

...ugh....I'm so tired of this topic now.

Let's talk about Shelley Winters instead. Same difference, no?

Thanks to the little bird that tipped me off to the Mussman photo! You're the best!!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley, yes.

Hell, upside down. Who will survive-in one of the greatest escape adventures ever?!

Anonymous said...

There's got to be a morning after
If we can hold on through the night
We have a chance to find the sunshine
Let's keep on lookin' for the light!

Anonymous said...

She looked so pretty in pink chiffon,
Riding the float with her tiara on,
Holding this humongous bouquet in her hand,
She looked straight out of Disneyland...

Everybody run, the homecoming queen's got a gun

Anonymous said...

It was a little noisy in there... I think she said, "Mopped my plate."

Anonymous said...

No no no -- what I heard was "Shop on State".

Tam's Deli, I guess she meant.

Anonymous said...

or "rollerskate"

Anonymous said...

It was noisy; I thought that she said, "O'Hara stomped my fate" or "Scalera mopped my slate" or "aloe vera chopped my weight" or "Christina Aguilera rocks my mate" or something along those lines... or maybe it was "stop the hate"...

Anonymous said...

შენს და დედამისის მეტმა ეგ კაცი ბუნებაში არავინ არ იცის და თავს გვივსებ რაღაც ნაგვით საზოგადოებას !

Anonymous said...

To whom do we credit that dramatic upsweep?

Aprile's House of Beauty and Vegetables? Mane Street? Shear Magic? Spa-Lon? Hair We Are? A Cut Beyond? Hairy Situations?

Anonymous said...

The "1965 Lowellian"... rhymes with "Orwellian" I think...

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you know JoAnne Worley is on Broadway right now in "The Drowsy Chaperone"?

Anonymous said...

Joanne replaced Georgia Engel as Mrs Tottendale... this is all coming full circle somehow I think...

Anonymous said...

OK, to come full circle, we need to cast the role of "Mussmann" with a TV Land star. Suggestions???

Anonymous said...

Matchgame ’07:

Every morning, Linda Mussmann turns on the shower and smells “________”

Anonymous said...

MORE Matchgame ’07:

Dumb Linda so dumb she thinks the bottom line is a kind of “_________”

Everybody in the audience together: "How DUMB is she?"

Anonymous said...

Has anyone confirmed that LM GRADUATED from high school?

Give Agnes a couple of KOOL 100s and get her on the story...

Anonymous said...

"Shelley, Also Known as Shirley" LOL