Thursday, October 18, 2007

Will Linda ever step down?


Will Linda ever step down?

Probably not.

People have already asked her. There was a long, loving, letter to the editor in this week's Register-Star BEGGING Linda to step out of the race, and think of the town FIRST.

As far as I know, she's still in it.

There are some people who are very polite and there are some of us that are just angry....and maybe not so polite.

I'm angry!

I'm angry because I feel that Linda is putting her own personal agenda before the town.

I'm angry because Hudson residents pay some of the highest per capita taxes in the state. For what?

I'm angry, because as a gay person, I can't even support the openly gay candidate. I went to Linda's meeting, I went to the debate, I talked to her, and I made a decision to not support her.

It would be nice to have an openly gay Mayor. It would be nice to at least support one, but I can't, and that just sucks.

Plus, if you lose the primary, you step down. That's the right thing to do.

You either do the right thing or you get no respect.

And yes, gay people will hold other gay people accountable.

As you can see, GayHudson.com is supported by NO advertisers and no one other than me. (I make absolutely NO money for the HOURS I spend on this! I don't even get a free drink at a bar or sex out of this fucking blog! Which might also explain my bitterness....)

If you're a long time reader, you know that the views expressed are my own and maybe those of a couple of drunken queers and whores -- the people I call my friends.

So, where do we go from here?

I don't know.

Let's talk about blow jobs.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rich! carla

Anonymous said...

Well said, Rich.


Byrne Fone

Anonymous said...

Rich-

I support you and agree wtih you 100%. She won't step down out of pride. It has nothing to do with what is right for Hudson, like she wants everyone to believe. She is thinking of herself. She is selfish, and there is nothing you can say to a selfish person about themselves that they will listen to. Instead of bashing her, which is rather fun, can't we talk up Mike more? Next Tuesday he is having a "mussel" dinner at Red Dot. 20 bucks for all the mussels you can, un, eat and it goes to a worthy cause. All I have to say is YUM! Let's eat boiz!

Anonymous said...

All the muscles you can eat? Sign me in...

Anonymous said...

I have to agree 100% with "Anonymous" on talking up "Mayor Mike" ... Linda is beneath contempt and, if anything, relishes any kind of talk about her either pos. or neg. - as long as it feeds her ego. Trashing her is a riot - but now is crunch time and the moment to smother her campaign by obliterating her and putting talk,energy, and campaign efforts into the Mike camp.

Anonymous said...

Mike has a camp? I have a sleeping bag. Let me get some marshmallows and weenies.

Anonymous said...

And we needv to convince the gay people in town who actually support Scalera-- and there are some who have fallen for that ol' buddy wink of his and who want to ignore the past--that he also represents an old boy constituency that hates gay people and the progress that has happened in the last 30 years in Hudson. --Byrne