Sunday, November 11, 2007

Black Lipstick Anyone?

I have yet to figure out who it was I sucked off in the bathroom at the Red Dot on Halloween.

It could be anyone.

All week long, I've been going up to random men on Warren Street, asking to see their dicks. This time, my intention is to see if there's any left over black lipstick.

I found eight guys so far.

It must have been a fun night!

(This includes those Daddies with their wives and strollers - some of those Daddies are HOT!)

Anyway, when I asked this one guy, Abel, he said to me,

"Trixie, I've been looking for you! I have all these photos from Halloween for the website. I didn't know it was you who did the website?!"

"You didn't know it was ME?"

"Yes, Abel, I run the website..."

Abel is very cute, and always a lot of fun. And I have a feeling that his hand was up my skirt at least once that night. :) Or, maybe I should re-phrase that, HE had the feeling....

Just leave the cash on the nightable. I got heating bills to pay now, fellas. ...

Thanks to Abel for the photos!








Here's the deal with this guy. Under his "skirt", he had on underwear with a dick and ass....I'm thinking, forget the underwear, dude! This town needs more dick and ass....and pussy! Isn't that what I've been saying? Not enough sex and tax assessments, those are Hudson's major issues. That's my platform!




These two are trouble!



I don't remember this at all....



I gave this guy a "hand", although he didn't need much coaxing. Whore.

That's the only rump roast you'll see THIS vegetarian eating. Yum!


If Madonna calls, I'm not home.










OMG! Public displays of affection by heterosexuals at the Red Dot? Get a room!


Attention Whores!





Anyone else got more photos? Email me. Rich@GayHudson.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was feeling bad that I missed this party after seeing these pictures I feel better...

If you're trying to identify penises don't miss Frank F.'s show in Catskill on the 17th.

Trixie said...

So....now you're happy that you missed it?

:)

aaron said...

lisa looks hot in anything, anything.

Rose Marie said...

The kids just love the chocolate covered cherries I give out - there's a weaving line down Lucille Drive every year to get them - and some of those "kids" look pretty old! I got the recipe for them off the Old Crow website. I thought the group of kids who came dressed as Saturday Night at the Iron Horse Tavern were especially clever!

Yes, my witch costume was fabulous. And the Hillary mask -both original and clever. I got the idea for it off of the Stop Her Now website. Of course I didn't win the Red Dot costume contest, it was an inside fix, like everything else in Hudson.

It's just that now I'm trying to figure out how that waxy black mess got all over the end of my broomstick...

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Whatta bunch of freaks.

What, was the Republican Convention in town???

Anonymous said...

Are you saying Trixie went down on a broomstick???

Trixie said...

It was just PRACTICE!

I learned it from the Bindlestiff guy, the sword swallower. I learned a few tricks from him.

;)

just leave the cash on the nightable, fellas....

Anonymous said...

Shit, wasn't that rough? Didn't you get slivers in your lips? No wonder your lips looked like barbed wire...

Anonymous said...

What was Rue McClanahan doing in Hudson? She looks great in orange.

Trixie said...

it's a tough crowd, here folks.