Monday, November 5, 2007

The Last Call Girls


C'mon Linda, let's go.

It's time to go home. The bartender just said 'Last Call'.

Yes, really.

C'mon, don't make a scene. Let's just go home.

No, Linda. No one is being racist.

No, Linda. No one is trying to shut down TSL.

Really. It's just time to go home.

It's over, Linda.

You're in no condition to drive. Don't worry, I already called a cab for you.

Yes, it's on it's way. What?

Here, here's ten dollars. Just take it. Don't worry, you don't owe me anything.

No. No one is going to shut down TSL.

Well, I don't know why you feel people are abandoning you....you can't force people to like you, babydoll.

Oh look, your cab is here.

C'mon. Let's just go. Please, please don't cause a scene, Linda...not again.

Just lean on me. It's ok. Trixie will help you home. Yes, everyone still loves you, Linda....just get up off the floor!

Where's your purse? Did you bring your purse?

oh....ok...nevermind....no need to get nasty!

Trixie's only trying to help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CAN force people to like me !
I CAN force people to like me !
And If they won't, I'll just sit on them and crush the life out of them.