Thursday, November 29, 2007

A message from Hermey.

Hi my name is Hermey, perhaps you recognize me. I would just like to say that even a misfit toy can bring a smile to a child's face during the Holiday season. As you may remember if it weren't for the misfit toys I may not be here today. I have prepared a box wrapped in familiar red "Rudolph" Holiday paper, which you will find at the Red Dot when you see it please place your donation there. I will personally be picking them up after hours each night during the donation period to ensure they are cataloged and compare them to Santa's list to ensure they are received by a loving child. Don't worry if you don't celebrate Christmas but rather Hanukah, Kwanza or any other.
I would also like to thank both the staff of the Red Dot and GayHudson.com for joining together to make a difference in the life local children in need.
Happy Holiday-Hermey

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hermey"

Hey is he the guy running around doing the windows at the faux imitation Hermes outlet?

Big Momma said...

WTF - now we have GAY elf's collecting toys for the little buggers.

Anonymous said...

Something fishy is going on here... Momma, Hermey LIVES with you in Bliss Towers... you know that sorry ass Swiss boy that cooks and cleans and irons for you and brings you breakfast in bed each day and lives under the kitchen table... don't pretend you don't know who I'm talking about...

Big Momma said...

NO honey that's not Hermey running around waiting on Big Momma, it's you. Are you attempting to be cute in front of your friends here on GayHudson.com... you will be DISCIPLINED if you keep it up!

Agnes said...

I though you said you has HEINE in your breadbox not a Hermie...

Miss Muffy Diver said...

discipline

yum-ness

always naughty, never nice.

aaron said...

hahahah his name is hermey.

Anonymous said...

I want to know which doll influenced HERMEY the most growing up...