Friday, November 30, 2007

'ride' - m. diver

my house
robinson street
hudson, new york
any old day

-muffy, can you abuse me like usual?
-right

smack, smack, smack

-muffy, i don't know what i'm doing with my life
-right

smack

-i mean, i just keep going in circles
-right

smack

-and it's the holidays, and my wife wants another fur coat
-right

smack! smack! smack!
harder
fucking furs

-i don't know if she loves me or my money!
-right

he starts crying
again

-i want to get off this ride, muffy, i don't know how
-right

that's when i jerk him off
he comes

-see you next week, muffy
-right

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you videotape it Muffy? Or the two boys cocksucking?

Anonymous said...

Big Momma says, "Remember Christmas is a time of giving."

And giving ang giving and giving and GIVING till it hurts...

Anonymous said...

Ann Coulter is HOT. When she wears fur, she makes sure she kills and skins it herself.