Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Will they know it's CHIRSTMAS time at all?


The staff here at GayHudson.com thought it would be a nice idea to make a difference in the lives of the children in Hudson. So, we put our heads together and racked the few brain cells that we have left. Finally, Agnes came up with the idea of "Toys at the Dot for a Tot". It is hard to imagine what it would feel like to wake up on Christmas morning with little or nothing under the tree. This is the reality for some children in our city.

Starting Friday, 11/30/07, through the close of business on Sunday, 12/16/07, you can drop off an unwrapped toy at the RED DOT. The toys collected will be donated to the a local charity where they will be distributed to children in need. Let's show the children of Hudson that we care.

Remember Christmas and the Holidays are a time for sharing. We need to join together as a community and show what we are capable of. So, when you’re out and about town, stop by the Red Dot for dinner and/or drinks, and drop that toy in the box.

We the staff at the GayHudson.com thank you for your continued support of us and in advance for making this first "Toys at the Dot for a Tot" a success. Also, thanks to Perry and Alana for agreeing to be the drop-off point for our toy drive.

Sincerely,
Big Momma and the staff at GayHudson.com

10 comments:

Trixie said...

We will be accepting Chanukah gifts as well.

L'chei-im!

...I'm not really Jewish, I'm just from Long Island...

Agnes said...

I THOUGHT that what I said was "Boys at the Dot are for naught" but it was loud in there...

North Fifth Street said...

I heard, "The poi at the Dot is red hot."

Anonymous said...

I was in the backyard when I overheard, "The koi here at the Dot look shot."

Big Momma said...

Why where you in the backyard and not out buying your donation? Honey don't make Momma come looking for you, I am a big girl with a lot of "love" to give. I can and will hurt ya if I see you empty handed, you can count on that.
Happy Holidays
Big Momma

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays to your fat ass and don't get on my case for making out with a hottie from Coxsackie in the back yard while you was drinking bottom shelf from the bottle on the floor of the Ded Rot bathroom

Big Momma said...

Hottie honey, I may have been drinking bottom shelf on the bathroom floor and yes my ass is BIG and round. But if your call that scanky, twig of a "man" hot. Your standards are lower that Anggies... and that is pretty god-damn low. And baby get your ass to an eye doctor you really need to be tested!

Anonymous said...

Honey you know it's not the size of the wave it's the motion of the ocean, and babe this boy was rocking and I hit a swell...

Anonymous said...

The Red Dot has been a "drop-off point" for all the Northeast it seems for quite some time

Anonymous said...

Yeah Christmas is the time for "sharing".

My doctor just had to give me a shot for all the "sharing" I've been doing...