Monday, January 14, 2008

Hedda, Harvey, and Hugh in Hudson


I bumped into Hudson's Hedda Hopper last night at the Red Dot....

You know her, "Names, Names, Names..."

She reminded me that Harvey Fierstein was in Hudson this weekend.

I actually saw Harvey myself...true...while walking down Warren.

Well, how about this?

I passed Harvey, unknowingly, then he said something, then I turned around and thought, "Oh, that sounded just like Harvey Fierstein.

And there he was.


He was outside some antique store. I forget which one.

I think it was the one next to the good one.

The past weekend in Hudson was OK....there were moments that annoyed me...

So, I immediately picked a fight this morning with my Hudson BFF.

Which was the only sane, rational, thing to do, because everything's his fault.

We fight over the same issue.....



gratuitous photo of Hugh Jackman in a speedo.

And my other Hudson friend's sage advice;

"Trixie, your problem is this; you just haven't learned to accept some people for who they are - LOSERS. Once you learn to let go of any hope that they may change, you'll be less frustrated."

There ya have it.

Thank you for your support.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't pay any attention to that. You know how bitchy fags can be.

Trixie said...

Have you been doing your BREAST exercises?

Trixie said...

Too bad no one told Agnes about BREAST exercises years ago!

She keeps tripping over them now...

Agnes said...

Watch out honey or Ill slap you with one of them when youre not looking...

Trixie said...

yeah, yeah, yeah, ya old bag!

You already hit me with one the other day on Warren Street when you were slinging it over your shoulder!

I think it got caught in a curler!

Anonymous said...

"Thank you for your support."

I want Hugh Jackman's Speedo.

Anonymous said...

That wasn't Harvey Fierstein. That was the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies with bronchitis. It's going around.

Agnes said...

"The past weekend in Hudson was OK....there were moments that annoyed me..."

Hon, talk to Tippy, hes been ordering this catnip from India thatll fix you up real fine.

Rose Marie said...

Miss Trixie,

Maybe what you just need is some of our Lord Jesus Christ at 8:00 am Sunday at Saint Mary's with some nice altar candles at $1 apiece to our Lady of Guadalupe even though she's not an Amercian saint followed by a $4 all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast followed by a blue light special at WalMart followed by a some football and Jaegermeister at Meloni's Pub. I mean what the hell else is there to do in Hudson on a Sunday?

But please, wear something lowkey and not so clashing as your usual attire.

Your friend.

Rose Marie

Rose Marie said...

I mean seriously, someone needs to check if Our Lady of Guadalupe has her green card...

Anonymous said...

We fight over the same issue.....

WHO GETS HUGH'S SWEATY MANBUTT FIRST!

Anonymous said...

"He was outside some antique store."

OR he was one.

Rose Marie said...

wait.... harvey is jewish?

Anonymous said...

Hugh?

Is Hugh cut or uncut?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous said...

There's a cute picture of Hugh "visiting with Marines and Sailors during the opening day of Fleet Week New York 2006" on Wikipedia...