Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hudson Gloria Holes

I know you've been looking for glory holes in Hudson.

Have you tried the prison?


I been looking myself....the only holes I've found are in my roof.



When you find a good glory hole, please let us know.....we're all waiting!

Maybe, someday, someone in this town will get a good blow job.

We can only hope.

(For you couples....we single gals know you hardly have sex....you're not kidding anyone...)








Glory Hole, you're always on the run now
Running after somebody
You gotta get him somehow
I think you've got to slow down
Before you start to blow it
I think you're headed for a breakdown
So be careful not to show it

You really don't remember
Was it something that he said
Are the voices in your head
Calling, Glory Hole

Glory Hole, don't you think you're fallin'
If everybody wants you
Why isn't anybody callin'
You don't have to answer
Leave them hangin' on the line
Oh-oh-oh, calling Glory Hole

Glory Hole(Glory Hole)
I think they got your number
(Glory Hole)
I think they got the alias
(Glory Hole)
That you've been living under
(Glory Hole)
But you really don't remember
Was it something that they said
Are the voices in your head
Calling, Glory Hole

A-ha-ha, a-ha-ha
Glory Hole, how's it gonna go down
Will you meet him on the main line
Or will you catch him on the rebound
Will you marry for the money
Take a lover in the afternoon
Feel your innocence slippin' away
Don't believe it's comin' back soon

And you really don't remember
Was it something that he said
Are the voices in your head
Calling, Glory Hole

Glory Hole, don't you think you're fallin'
If everybody wants you
Why isn't anybody callin'
You don't have to answer
Leave them hangin' on the line
Oh-oh-oh, calling Glory Hole

Glory Hole
(Glory Hole)
I think they got your number
(Glory Hole)
I think they got the alias
(Glory Hole)
That you've been living under
(Glory Hole)
But you really don't remember
Was it something that they said
Are the voices in your head
Calling, Glory Hole

(Glory Hole, Glory Hole, Glory Hole, Glory Hole, Glory Hole)

(Glory Hole, Glory Hole, Glory Hole, Glory Hole, Glory Hole)

7 comments:

Rose Marie said...

Gloria in excelsis deo!

Anonymous said...

Comes a-walkin' down my street
When she comes to my house
She knocks upon my door
And then she comes in my room
Yeah, an' she make me feel alright
G-L-O-R-I-A (GLORIA)
G-L-O-R-I-A (GLORIA)
I'm gonna shout it all night (GLORIA)
I'm gonna shout it everyday (GLORIA)
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Looks so good (GLORIA) alright
Just so good (GLORIA) alright, yeah

Five and Diamond Vintage said...

I want Gloria Graham's bra.

Trixie said...

Don't we all....

North Fifth Street said...

I see a nipple on the right on Gloria... you might be seeing the rarest and sexiest of things, a young woman's natural and unaltered breasts. Check again - there may be no bra under that sweater. Perky, huh?

Anonymous said...

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

Anonymous said...

Are the voices in your head
Calling "Glory Hole"?

Yes.