Friday, January 18, 2008

Hudson Prison AND Watnot Shop Closings!! Coincidence? I don't think so...


You may think it's a coincidence that the Hudson Correctional Facility and the Watnot shop are both closing.

I think it's a plan!

I haven't figured out the connection yet, but I'm sure there is one.

Watch this video, below. This guy talks about "FORCED FEMINIZATION"! during prison.

FORCED?

I don't understand?



You think there's a prison where there's "FORCED MASCULINIZATION"?

Now, THAT'S scary!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Rudy got his outfit from the shopping cart outside the The Watnot Shoppe...

Anonymous said...

Those Fred Flinstone square feet (soap bar photo) are sort of gross.

Anonymous said...

i agree and i have a foot fetish kind of gross

Anonymous said...

The Hudson Prison AND the WatNot Shop are closing? What is becoming of Hudson's talented local workpool?