Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What the fuck else are you doing?

Leave the house? MAX!

I know many of you are couples, and never leave the house.

I could start a nice little newsletter, maybe something like, "Happenings in Hudson" or whatever, and distribute it to the local shops.....or maybe someone is already doing that.....

Although MY newsletter would be called

"What the Fuck Else Are You Doing? Get the Hell out of the House, you lazy bastard! You're driving me crazy with those fucking reality TV Shows! Get a Life!"



If you DO leave the house, may I suggest the above? DJ Tony is having a night on Friday.

I'll post your events, but, guess what I want in return?!?

(You have no idea what DJ Gio owes me.....hello!!!)

May I also suggest going to the Red Dot film festival on Tuesday:


I don't know what this movie is, or if it's any good. You get dinner and a show for $15. GO!

One of the Red Dot waitresses keeps warning me about a "tongue-lashing".

Bring it on, Sister! I'll tell you exactly where to put your tongue!

It's gonna be a LONG winter!

I went to Kennedy's Fried Chicken the other day and had the sweet potato pie, which was very good!

My dear, good friend, Edith Head was annoyed that HER pussy was not on the list of lick-able Hudson pussies. She was annoyed that Kennedy's made the list, but she didn't.

Well, that sweet potato pie WAS very good. Edith's pussy has competition.....

By the way, there's no movie at Kennedy's. OK, if there was a movie at Kennedy's, what would it be?


I'm going with "Poultrygeist, Night of the Chicken Dead". A spectacular Troma film.



There is a sign in Kennedy's, "No Money, No Food"

Similar to the sign in my bedroom, "No Money, No Sex".

They steal ALL my ideas.....
By the way, I'm looking for some gogo boys, if you know of anyone who's interested in making some cash, email Trixie@GayHudson.com. I'm serious.

The economic future of upstate New York is a SERVICE industry economy. That's what Hudson was based on --- a service industry.

Just sell off "Greenport", who cares?

In 1837, the town of Greenport was sold by Hudson. The rest is history.



30 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about the newsletter for Hudsons couples be called "Hudson Homebodies" ... you know that once married and restoring the house the couples have to be to bed by 8P.M. to start gardening (using only vintage plants) by 5A.M. And they'd NEVER go out at night lest someone try to catch their boyfriends eye.

Love the sign over your bed. Mine reads "Deliveries In Rear"

North Fifth Street said...

Someone should document the signs around town.

Mine (as readers of this blog already know) says "Visitors Welcome".

Trixie said...

your sign should read:

"18 and over, only"

or, how about that sign on State Street:

"We do not buy, use, or sell drugs here"

Anonymous said...

It sound like some of you single queen's are a little bitter! If you would stay off Manhunt, stop smoking the meth and quite the anonymous sex maybe just maybe people would take you seriously. Get a life boys, your certainly not getting any younger let alone prettier!
Happily coupled in Hudson.

North Fifth Street said...

You told me Gram's been sick, Trixie, and I know all about the oil burner and the foundation and the hole in the roof. Okay, I'll pawn the mink bedspread. He'll give me a couple hundred for it. Trixie, I know I don't have any talent, and I know all I have is a body, and I am doing my dick exercise. Goodbye, Trixie. I'll wire you the money first thing in the morning. Goodbye. Goodbye. GOODBYE.

Anonymous said...

I think "Happenings in Hudson" is just to reassure you that it's much better to stay home and knit.

Anonymous said...

I like the golfing photo. LPGA?

Hey, Maybe Hudson is like a golf course.

18 holes.

That's it and it's all over.

Anonymous said...

You know, Tina, flirting can be taken the wrong way.

North Fifth Street said...

I didn't have dough handed to me because of my good cheekbones, I had to earn it.

Anonymous said...

The sanitarium was very expensive.

And so was the new boiler!

Anonymous said...

The sanitarium was very expensive, but Jennifer still made enough to live in Paris, support Miriam, pay for all of Tony's sanitarium bills, and buy nice clothes, hair, and makeup. Supporting Miriam wass easy, though, because all she ate was reheated lasagna, so the grocery bill was low.

Anonymous said...

"Nous n'achetons pas, n'employons pas, ou ne vendons pas des drogues ici" and "Bienvenue de visiteurs" are both lines in "Bob Le Flambeur"

Anonymous said...

Le sanatorium est très cher!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie I would much rather stay home and knit or finger my man than hang out with you drunks at the so overly priced Red Dot... The food quality hardly matches the price they ask for. So those of us who have given up Manhunt, crack and anonymous sex can stay home and have our dinner parties that you single queens talk about.
So turn off the compute, step put the pipe down and seal up the glory hole and maybe just maybe you will be able to find a man!
xoxoxo
Happily coupled in Hudson

Anonymous said...

RE: "Happily coupled in Hudson":

Just who ARE these "PEOPLE" (Mrs. Upson) that single guys must adjust our clearly wanton (Sodom & Gomorrah) behavior so that "they" will take us "seriously"?

Are you implying that somehow being coupled makes one automatically "respectable"? - yet alone, I never realized that it was the secret to staying young and pretty.
Thanks for keeping this ignorant, social-outcast of a single up-to-date!

P.S. That being single is synonymous with meth use and anonymous sex is as absurd a stereotype as Hudson couples hand-forging their their own antique nails for the kitchen reno. ... ooops!... RESTORATION! But pardon me, since I'm merely single, I wouldn't know the difference.

Anonymous said...

1837?

Greenport sold its soul long before that. The first "Discount Cigarettes" opened on Fairview in 1723.

Anonymous said...

How about a "Hudson Gloryhole Update" brochure and you can distribute it at the rest stops up and down I-87 and at gas stations throughout Columbia County. And include a map of the trails of the park by Oakdale Lake. And someone needs to just start breaking the lock at the restroom down by the river - we paid for it, now someone needs to start using it.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't pay any attention to that. You know how bitchy fags can be!

Anonymous said...

"Happiy cuckolded in Hudson" is more realistic.

Trixie said...

When the cat's away, "Happily Coupled", don't come crawling to us single gals to play....

Anonymous said...

"When the cats away..."

You mean while the boyfriend is in the bathroom? Or "getting the car serviced"? Or "walking the dog"? Or "cleaning the gutters"? Or "heading to Target" (that one's good for a whole afternoon...)

If I had $1000 for every time one of those lines had been used on me in Hudson my mortgage would be paid off.

Anonymous said...

Give me librium or give me meth!

Anonymous said...

POULTRYGEIST - Revenge of the KFC!

Humans: the other white meat... Unless you're black, then it's dark meat... Or if you're Asian, then it's yellow meat... Or if you are Native American, it's red meat...

Agnes said...

Tippy says happily coupled is behind on their bill at Hudson Wine Merchants... wouldntcha know...

Anonymous said...

I want Carol Burnett's bra.

Rose Marie said...

Don't we all....

Anonymous said...

"oldest male stripper..."

WHERE do you think you are?

Ft. Lauderdale?

Anonymous said...

"those of us who have given up Manhunt"

LOL! You mean, "those of us whose photos get no responses..."

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't pay any attention to that. You know how bitchy fags can be.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel