Friday, February 1, 2008

diver health care

robinson street
12534


-muffy, thank you so much for seeing me on such last minute notice
-no problem, dude. what'll it be today?
-well, i mean i love my wife, my kids, and i could just never ask her to do it, but could ya, please, fuck me?
-sure. get ready.

-it's been really hard, lately, muffy. my wife is sick, the health insurance doesn't cover it. i have a second mortgage now, and it's at the limit. i don't know what to do.
-relax, baby, relax. right now, do nothing


this one needs a lot of lube
i can tell


-oooohhh...yeah.....thank you muffy.
-chill, just chill
-oh my god, that feels so good, muffy.
-let go. it's ok
-oh my god, yes, muffy, yes


-muffy, i just can't do it anymore. i don't know if i can keep it together
-just don't think, that's why you're here. you don't have to do anything, you don't have to be anybody, you don't have to take care of anyone else. it's just me and you, this dildo and your ass.


let's try a different angle


-holy fucking shit, muffy, that feels so good!


i know what i'm doing


-oh. my. god. fuck yeah, muffy! that's it! fuck me! fuck me! harder, dammit!
-here we go! i'm taking you home, baby! it's super tuesday!
-fuck me! fuck me! fuck me!

the voters came

-thank you so much, muffy. how much do i owe you?
-this one's on me, babe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that Hudson offers emergency services other than at Columbia Memorial...

Rose Marie said...

Filth. The dregs. Despicable, debasing, disgusting, degrading, dehumanizing, revolting, repugnant, repulsive, frightful, awful, disgraceful, discreditable, shameful, terrible, horrible, horrendous, horrific, nauseating, offensive, depraved, loathsome, vile. This is taking a roll in a sewer. This is the pits. The lowest. The slimiest. You not only need a bath after reading this, you need an exterminator.

Have a nice day!

Rose Marie said...

...and PERVERTED.

Anonymous said...

Where on earth does Muffy get lube in Columbia County?

Anonymous said...

Albany.