Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I need $7000 pronto.

This is for Tippy not for me!

14 Tanners Lane
Hudson, NY 12534
MLS ID# 68871
$34,900
3 Bed, 1 Bath
1,344 Sq. Ft.
0.11 Acres

Tippys not getting any younger! We need to get him off the street. And Im not sure how good is he is with taxes anyways.

Dream home. Convenient to all the excitement that Hudson has to offer. Be a part of our bourbon renaissance. Built 1920. View. Two story. Basement. Colonial style. Hudsons new power block. Electric water heater. Municipal sewer. Aluminum siding. Gas heating. Asphalt roof. Great school district. Eight cat garage. South of Warren. I figure "South of Warren" is worth an extra $35,000 on the listing price.

Just needs a woman with vision and taste to see to the final details. Or two men from New York. Or Ty Pennington. Or Ty Pennington and a special friend.

Tippy has been wanting to get into real estate for years. Life in Hudson is never dull and he finds much convivial company and has an active and very good social life and so hed like to focus his efforts at the moment on real estate which continues to do well.

I reckon this is just about the nicest house in Hudson for the money. I know where the key for the lockbox is just find me and well go have a lookysee.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agnes, I didn't know you had your brokers license...

John Blair said...

How many gogo boys does it come with?

beto sutter said...

Specifically, how many straight-identified latin gogo boys from New Jersey and Long Island does it come with?

Agnes said...

Try to stay focused. I know its hard. Your getting this cornfused. This is a house for sale for Tippy. Not a whorehouse with gogo boys for tipping. The whorehouse with gogo boys for tipping is Friday night at Jasons.

alan greenspan said...

Both interest rates and gogo boys are at a historically low point.

Agnes said...

Well I guess it is convenient to Amtrak and all and there are three bedrooms so I guess we could put a few gogo boys up for a few days.

ethel said...

Call me Madam!

Agnes said...

La la la
Put your head on my shoulder
You need someone whos older
A rub down with a velvet glove
There is nothing you can take
To relieve that pleasant ache
Youre not sick youre just in love
La la la la la!

Madam indeed.

Anonymous said...

velvet glove - or latex?

Anonymous said...

Mmmm hmmm. Ty Pennington. I'd like to be one of Ty's tricks. I'd like to extreme makeover his ass.

Anonymous said...

Real estate... now this website is REALLY gay...

Agnes said...

Megazillions jackpot for Friday is $179 gazillion... when I win I can buy the house, get a TV and a VCR at the Second Show, and still have enough to buy shots for the bar Friday night!

Agnes said...

Oh ya and buy some cans of tuna fish too. Sorry Tippy.

Anonymous said...

Aggie there's a couple of big places for sale on Allen Street if your gazillions ticket plays out tonight

Anonymous said...

Does Tippy really want to live SOUTH of Warren?

Anonymous said...

Isn't Tippy on the list to get into the HUD housing down by the river?

Anonymous said...

Who needs a house out on Tanners Lane? Is that all you get for your money?