Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We gon PARTY Friday!

La la la
Go go go go
Go go go shawty
Its your birthday
We gon party like its yo birthday
We gon sip bacardi like its your birthday
And you know we dont give a fuck
Its not your birthday
You can find me in the club bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the x if you into taking drugs

Im into having sex I aint into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

That Fitty Cent sure is romantic.

Lookie at this great outfit I found to wear Friday!

Only two fitty!




Hudson, New York, the city that likes to play.



Hudson, New York, the city that never sleeps.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aggie, you sure got that old happy happy up up.

John said...

Hey bitch, you're the one that stole that 20 dollars from me!!

Agnes said...

I earned that $20 John I took my teeth out and everything...

Anonymous said...

Agnes you better be careful that street gang of bottom boys that are running around Hudson are going to hurt you if you keep steeling all the good tops.

Agnes said...

La la la la la
Now shine on me sunshine
Walk with me world
Its a skippidity do da day
Im the happiest girl in the whole U.S.D.A.
La la la!

Agnes said...

Why do you think I keep a cat in my purse? Tippys never been declawed.

fran fine said...

Aggie if you had waited till the last weekend of the month your dress at the Second Show would only have been $1.25!