Monday, March 24, 2008

Helsinki.....Finland

Statues outside the train station in Helsinki, Finland

A friend of mine knows someone who got a tour inside Club Helsinki.

Yes, it's fabulous.

No, I don't know when it's going to be done. Don't ask me.

But, yes, it will change the town.

More stuff from Finland.

It will bring hundreds of more people to town every weekend, some of them will hopefully be gay.

Which means that the chances for getting laid in town will increase.

(Yeah, I'm sure it'll bring more money into Hudson as well....)

After a little over a year in Hudson, I think you start "recycling" potential bed partners, or the thought of potential bed partners. There's only a couple of dozen of single gay men in Hudson.

I could probably list them and it'll only take 15-20 minutes. Club Helsinki will bring in new blood.

There's so much riding on Club Helsinki, the owner probably doesn't even realize the expectations we have.




No comments: