Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jews control the media in the U.S., don't you know that?

Last night, I'm sitting in my hotel room in Almondsbury, England eating a hard cheese and pickle sandwich with vinegar and brown sauce (like, I'm making this up?) and the BBC had a special on Nazi art.


And I was like, "WOW, those Nazis were pretty fucking gay!!"


I mean, LOOK at these guys! Did they KNOW how homo-erotic it is?


Men commissioning statues of gorgeous naked men?


Hello.

If it weren't for the fact that, well, they were Nazis and killed over 6 million Jews, gays, gypsies, tramps, and thieves, I might actually buy some Nazi art.

But, of course I wouldn't, WWSD?

What Would Sarah Do?

The documentary was on the BBC. You would NEVER have a show on Nazi art in the US of A because, you know, Jews control the media.

With the gays.


Those wuvable, wacky, Nazis!

Would it be anti-Semitic to jerk off to Nazi art? Am I wrong in even asking?

I mean, look at this guy, he's hot, he's attractive, he probably has a nice, decent-paying job at the Mercedes factory....a cottage in Bavaria....

Probably a top.

(Or a big bottom, who'll "just follow orders" from Mistress Trixie. That works for me.)

I'm guessing, a Nazi boyfriend would be an emotional cripple. He probably just shuts down whenever things get a little rough in the relationship.

Then kills the neighbors.

Still, not that much different than the dating pool in Hudson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a documentary out in the theatres now called "The Rape of Europa" which tells of the efforts to recapture/return priceless art stolen by the Nazis. Looks interesting.
Also (while on the subject) an intriguing article in the 3/17/08 New Yorker on a recently discovered Auschwitz photo album.
I've had several clients (err, I mean friends) that enjoy Nazi/SS scenes and degradation. So, no, jerking off to kitchy Nazi art is O.K.

Trixie said...

Thank you for that clarification.

You can find all the answers, right here, folks!