Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Next Trixie's Whorehouse Party - Friday - March 14th!

Well, well, well....

It looks like Gio and I are doing another party!

We're thinking of calling this one, "Gay-Lick". It's St. Pat's Day. You get the idea.

Trixie's Whorehouse

Friday, March 14th

9pm- ?

$10 cover

Jason's Upstairs Bar
521 Warren Street
Hudson, NY
12534

A bird told me that we're giving a free well drink or jello shots or something at the door.Well, well, well.

(I'm going to buy vegan jello tomorrow....we're not serving cow-hoof gelatin. Gross.)

Here's a true story...

I was at a party this weekend further upstate than Hudson (can you believe it?) and before I said my name or where I lived, etc, this guy said to me,

"Yeah, I'm near Hudson. You know it's becoming the new gay mecca."

Really? Who knew?

Sign up for our Emailing List. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest parties and the new gay mecca...

(What happens at a gay mecca? Does everyone have to kneel down, face the same direction, and pray at a certain time?)

That's it. No spam. Not sharing this list with anyone. Just click above and you can sign up.

Everything's gonna be BRIGHT LIGHTS and LOLLIPOPS!

If you have not been to a Trixie's Whorehouse party, then this little medley should give you an idea of what to expect.



You're not sick, you're just in LOVE!

28 comments:

Agnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

$10????

Yeah,right. Even if it included a drink ticket and a blow job, you should get change back. This is Hudson, after all.

Trixie said...

Complain, complain, complain...

"This is Hudson, after all."

Anonymous said...

Ethel Merman...

In a special one-woman all-star tribute extravaganza honoring ETHEL MERMAN!

Anonymous said...

Ladies, ladies and I do use the term very loosely. I hear that the glory holes will be open just behind the stage curtain to the left. I for one hope that they don't have Aggie back there with one of those pin on mustaches trying to fool us! I also heard from Rose Marie that the Jell-o shots will be drank right out of Trixxie's navel… Gross have you seen the hair around her navel. That is what you call a "Furry Navel".
None the less 10 bucks is nothing to you all talk want-to-bee's from the big city! Isn't that what is it that they say… OH chump change in the bottom (no pun intended) of you Gucci purse?

Trixie said...

Glory holes? Please....

There's been a "sex curse" in this town since they closed down Diamond Street.

No one has had a good blow job since.

Agnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ten bucks! There will be lines at every cash machine in the 12534!

Rose Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Rose Marie, don't drink to much. After the last party that throat culture grew out all kinds of nasty bugs you just getting off the Antibiotics aren't you?

Rose Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"What happens at a gay mecca? Does everyone have to kneel down, face the same direction, and pray at a certain time?"

That's EXACTLY what seemed to be going on behind the curtain last time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trixxie are you going to sing at this party? Are you going to wear green panties? Are you going to wear edible green panties?

What flavor?

Anonymous said...

The new Gay Hudson email list, sure I'll sign up for it.

Is it like a dating site - can I post my picture and get peoples phone numbers?

I want the irish boys number. The gaylick one.

Anonymous said...

Put your dirt thoughts away, that lovely young man is not for sale. He is a prop that is use to get entice you old queens out to the Whorehouse...
Besides he is so young and impressionable, don't ruin another fine member of the Hudson community.
He my look a little rough around the edges but inside you is just a child... back off you preditors.

Agnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Let's not stop!

Anything you can do,
I can do better.
I can do anything
Better than you.

No, you can't.
Yes, I can.
No, you can't.
Yes, I can.
No, you can't.
Yes, I can, Yes, I can!

I can shoot a partridge
With a single cartridge.
I can get a sparrow
With a bow and arrow.
I can live on bread and cheese.
And only on that?
Yes.
So can a rat!

I can jump a hurdle.
I can wear a girdle.
I can knit a sweater.
I can fill it better!
I can do most anything!
Can you bake a pie?
No.
Neither can I.

Anonymous said...

Is this Gaylick Karaoke night or something? Where are these old broads pulling this shit out from?

Anonymous said...

Who farted?

Anonymous said...

The leprachaun? I'm not a predator!

I just want to get close enough to know if he shaves his ass or not.

Anonymous said...

And then what???

Anonymous said...

Magically delicious!

Anonymous said...

Gay Lick.

I get it!

Anonymous said...

There IS such a thing as vegan Jello?

Anonymous said...

Trixie, please tell us you're using REAL lime Jello in the shots...

Trixie said...

Big Momma is doing them.

I think it's lemon flavored. I don't know.

They're vodka flavored.