Monday, April 14, 2008

April 11 -- Disco Not Disco Party Photos!!

Thanks to Disco Abel for this set of photos!
WE LOVE ABEL!












PM = Please Master

I spent enough money on this dress, I have to wear it again...
not soon, but I have to get at least one more party out of it!

Things that were said to me at this party:

"Break it down, Bo Peep!"
"Don't lie to me, Bo Peep. Tell the truth, you've never been with a big guy before, have you?"
"It looks like Trixie was getting some tonight!" My response was, "It's this skirt."

Thanks to DJ Lisa for these photos below! We love you, too, Lisa!!! And thanks for being a great DJ!



Who let these two in?


"ALL ABOARD the LOVE TRAIN!"

People all over the world (everybody)
Join hands
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world (all the world, now)
Join hands
Start a love train , love train....



Whores!


Thanks to Matt and Todd for the jello shots!
Thanks to Jason and his staff for everything!
Thanks again to Lisa for DJ-ing, and Abel for setting up.
Thanks to the security guys!
And thank you to everyone for coming!!


OK...every now and then, I ask myself, "Why the fuck am I doing this?"

(That question came up more than once this weekend, with a pink Bo Peep outfit on the kitchen chair --- it's amazing ANYONE dates me....)

There were several moments at the bar, and on the dance floor (like during the conga line), when it was obvious that people were having a good time.

It was a totally mixed crowd, in every way....and people were happy.

And for a moment, people in this town got along.

It reminded me, that must be why the fuck I'm doing this.

So, thanks Hudson. I hope you had a good time.

Love ya,

Trixie

(Because, after costs, I barely made enough money to pay for the dress and the boots! Being a GURL is not cheap!)

:)
****************************************************************************
The next party is Friday, May 9th.

It looks like we're going to have a cabaret/burlesque show at 9pm, and then the party starts at 10:30....more details to follow...

1 comment:

ITALODUDE!!! said...

GRAZIEEEEEEEEE!
Trixie said it all!
Thx Boo for being my partner in crime!
The pix are ggggreat and so was the company!
I feel so damn lucky to have such an amazing crew of friends in H.U.D. SON!
xxxxxx
GIO'