Saturday, April 26, 2008

I want to be....




Someone asked me the other day, "Trixie, do you perform?"

My response was quickly, "NO."

No. I write a blog. I don't sing, I don't lip sync. No.

I keep track of my expenses, and my life, on an excel spreadsheet. I'm most comfortable in front of a computer, or a pair of flats.

People want drag queens to be performers, not accountants. Drag Queen Accounting and Tax Preparation just never took off.

If senior group wants me to call BINGO numbers...yeah, that I can do, in a very deep voice, very LAWNG-ISLAND, very Trixie...

"I gotcha an 'N' Sixty - FAW-AH."

There's no reason for me to perform since there's some very good talent, right here in Hudson. I found this video on youtube. I have no idea who it is....someone told me they live in Hudson.

:0)

Go figure.

No comments: