Sunday, May 4, 2008

Anything you want, Mistress

Trixie's in town.

"You were such a good little pussy-boy last night."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You were very well-behaved at the F. Collective opening."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"And you were very good at the Red Dot afterwards."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I like it when you sit in the corner and not talk to anyone."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And pay the bill."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm happy to do that, Mistress."

"What are you doing THIS week, pussy-boy?"

"I'm going to Jason's on Monday night, Mistress."

"Yes. Good."

"There's an after-work party and it's going to be fun, Mistress."

"Yes. And what else are you doing this week?"



"On Tuesday night is the film at the Red Dot, Mistress."

"Good. You're learning. What else?"

"Friday is YOUR party, Mistress."


"Yes. And what times does that start?"

"8:30 pm, Mistress."

SMACK!!!

"Wrong! What time does it start, pussy-boy!?!"

"9 pm! 9 pm! Mistress. The Burlesque Show with Charmed and Dangerous is at 9PM, but people should get there around 8:30. I'm so sorry, Mistress. I forgot. Please, please, please, I'm so sorry. Don't be upset with me, Mistress."

"Fine. What else?"

"It's $15 at the door for the show and the Trixie's Whorehouse party afterwards. Or, they can come just to the party at 10:30, and it's only $10. $5 if they have a Reduced Admission card, or if they're on the list. Reduced Admission is only for the party, not the show, Mistress."

"That's right. You're a good little pussy-boy today, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Anything you want, Mistress. I only want to please you, Mistress."

"Good. What else?"

"That's it, Mistress. That's all I know, Mistress. Mistress, I know that I am not worthy, but please, please let me service you. I will worship you. I promise to do whatever you want, Mistress."

"hmmm.....go upstairs, get ready and wait, pussy-boy. I have to return a couple of things at Target in Kingston, but maybe when I get back, I'll see you."

"Thank you, Mistress. I will be upstairs waiting for you, Mistress. I've kept all your receipts for you, Mistress. They're right here, Mistress."

"You're such a good little pussy-boy. Every girl should have one just like you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

1 comment:

Trixie said...

"Sorry, there's no SOY MILK, for ya, Trixie..."

"No problem. Vodka is Vegan."