Monday, May 12, 2008

Negro Street Lights?

I was walking down Warren Street last week, noticed the above, and thought, 'Negro Street Lights? That's awfully un-PC. Wouldn't it be African-American Street Lights by now?'

Then, I'm like, wait.....what does that even MEAN?

Then, the (street) bulb went off....'OH. It's National Grid!'

Got it. Duh.

Anyway, did you catch the story in the Register-Star this past weekend, four people were arrested for PLANNING to rob the Pizza Hut!

They didn't actually rob it, they just PLANNED on robbing it.

It was an inside job, and someone tipped the police off. One person was going to leave the safe open, one person was going to leave the back door open....

Bonnie was out there waiting on Fairview.....

Waiting outside the Pizza Hut in Greenport.

Or, something like that.

But, could you imagine getting arrested for every time you planned or maybe THOUGHT of doing something illegal?

'nuff said.

.....ANYWAY......

The party on Friday was totally fabulous.....I'm still trying to hunt down some photos. I always bring my camera, thinking, "Trixie, take some photos this time."

And then I have a cosmo in one hand, my purse in another, I'm handing out Trixie's Candy to people, and I have to stop the boys from going under my skirt!!

MASHER! MASHER!! Police!

You can take the girl out of Long Island, but....

Where are the police when I need them?

I need to police to help stop these boys trying to COP a feel!

haha.

Ok....I'm done now.

I think I'll leave you on that note while I try to beg and plead to get some party photos.

HAPPY MONDAY HUDSON!

(How about Jason's tonight? Erika's bartending. Plus, what the fuck else are you doing?)

:)

No comments: