Monday, June 9, 2008

Photos from 80s Party and Prince's Birthday - Sat. June 7, 2008


Hudson, New York
June 7, 2008
Prince's 50th Birthday
with DJ Lisa and Abel



Saturday night was an excellent party - sans Gio - sad :(

People got dressed up, they danced, they had a great time.

Thank you, everyone! Thanks you for coming, thanks to Jason and his staff, and thanks to DJ Lisa and Abel.

And a big thank you to our costume winner, Erika, who stood behind me in the store, trying to zip up my dress. (I ended up having to get a bigger size.....no comment.)


Thank you, Erika, we love you!


You can sit at home, wondering,

"What about those bills?"
"What am I doing with my life?"
"Who will win Project Runway?"

Or, you can get a bunch of your friends together, go out, and forget about everything else for a night and just have a good time.

And that's it.

Life is short. ENJOY!

Thank you, HUDSON!

Love you,

Trixie






























Cute boys in dresses. Can a gal ask for anything else?

2 comments:

Spunk said...

You hillbilly folk are sick. Sick I tell you!

Diego said...

You are turning the whole town into a drag mecca.