Monday, June 16, 2008

Showgirls tonight - Monday - at Jason's Upstairs Bar

See Showgirls tonight at Jason's Upstairs bar with Erika.
I don't know what time. Maybe 8? Why not? That works.


I know what you're thinking.

You're thinking, "What the fuck, Trixie?" You haven't blogged in about a week, and now, like, ya know, what the fuck?

There are certain expressions that have become so common in our on-line lexicon that we can abbreviate them and people know what we're talking about....such as...

BRB = Be Right Back
WTF = What The Fuck?
TCPHARITFM = These cheap pantyhose have a run in them, Fuck Me!

Well, maybe some expressions are more common in my world than yours....

ANYWAY,

I've been so busy last week, my house is a disaster; contractors all week, the party, unpacking, my new job at InsideOut....and TWO benefits last week, that I still have to share photos with you, I'm so behind. And I still have more photos of "Peter South".

TDF

To Die For

I've been busy last week!

Come to Jason's tonight....and yell at me for getting a drink and procrastinating.

Here's a joke I heard yesterday....and yogis and not known for their sense of humor....


A Buddhist monk comes down from the mountain and wants a hot dog.

He walks up to the hot dog vendor and says, "Give me one with the works."

"OK."

The hot dog vendor gives the monk a hot dog and the monk hands him a twenty.

The vendor pockets the twenty and the monk looks at him and says,

"What about the change?"

The vendor looks at the monk and says,

"Change comes from within."

************************************

A little yogic humor to start your week off....if you need me to explain the joke to you, I will....sigh....see you at Jason's. Bye.

Trixie


2 comments:

Mary Hartman said...

Listen up girls. The time has come and the time is now. Rock Solid Church on Union St. is filled with the most biggoted fag-bashing group of assholes that you could ever imagine! There's a group of "youth" that go there. You may also see them jumping up and down on Fairview Avenue in front of Planned Parenthood with their bloody dead baby pictures. These are a bunch of 17 year old high school students who HATE GAYS! not only that - they condem MASTERBATION, CONTRACEPTION, CONDOMS, -- Yikes! It's one thing to come across people in their 70's that feel this way - but these are teenagers. And the worst part is that they do this all in the name of "JESUS". So they have this little webite see... They call it "The Jesus Revolution"...that's right.
Here an example of what you will see there:
""How about this...if you want to bring about real change and hope we should completely do away with the "law" of the land and form our own constitution. remember, one thing we have is the right to overthrow government when this secular nonsense becomes too unbearable. there were almost civil wars again in the 60s because of race and the 90s over the sin of child killing. there will be another civil war once this child killing and abomination known as gay marriage takes over this country and people will revolt and overthrow the government if there isn't enough conversion.""
Girls, Girls, Girls... You need to go to this website: www.thejesusrevolution.webs.com and sign the Guestbook with your thoughts.

When you get to the website, you'll get an "oops! can't locate image" but in about 5 seconds, the site opens up.

Trixie said...

Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman,

What can I say?

I personally don't like most gay men myself. They're so annoying. Where do I start?

And those boys on that website....cute.

Trixie recommends showing them LOVE and KINDNESS......and a few beers wouldn't hurt either.

;)