Monday, July 21, 2008

Won $2 today....it's a winning streak!

Is it a wig? Look at the expression on the other guy.

I'm on a winning streak!

I won another $2 today in the Lucky 7's scratch offs. I broke even.

(Why aren't there more male streakers in the US? I would watch more baseball games if I knew there was a possibility of a streaker....)

The top ticket is a winner. It's $1 x 2. It's a double.

I hope that you are enjoying my gambling addiction vicariously. Side story....

In the 70s or 80s, I don't remember exactly when, but when NYS was considering a lottery, the argument was so that there would be "more money for schools." Well, so many years and millions (or billions) of dollars later and guess what?

There's still not enough money for schools.

So....what's the point of the lottery?

No comments: