Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Better Living Through Tupperware

Thanks to Lisa for the photos!



Plastic makes people happy!

Who knew that so many people would attend my debutante Tupperware soirée!!

The Tupperware food mill was a big hit! We danced to salsa all night long!




Tupperware is NOT only about food storage, but also food PREPARATION.

It's not your mother's Tupperware. And this wasn't your mother's Tupperware party...

Unless your mother is a drag queen. Possible.

Thanks to Mario and Kevin at p.m. who were EXCELLENT hosts! They received a wonderful Tupperware liquid mixer for their time and efforts. And they will receive more fabulous products just for hosting! Hurry up and get your orders in! Email me.


I'm here to help this little town of Hudson, buy some much needed plastic....

If you want me in YOUR home, place of business, or even house of worship, for a fabulous Tupperware party, just email me, Trixie@GayHudson.com

I'll pack up the plastic, and I'm off.

I'm here to SAVE you money. Don't throw your food away, just lock in freshness!

Because, FRESHNESS, that's my middle name!

Love ya,

Trixie


6 comments:

Hudson said...

Our former mayor Yusko became an Amway salesman... As usual Trixie you are doing things backwards. First comes politics, THEN pyramid schemes.

(Fun party.)

Trixie said...

Babydoll,

These parties aren't the only thing I do backwards....

Five and Diamond Vintage said...

Delicious Salsa made on the spot with local ingredients! Couldn't decide which batch I liked best... Thanks for turning an otherwise ordinary Monday into a yummy treat.

Kevin said...

Miss Trixie,
you can turn the world on with your smile, you can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile...well its you girl and you should know it, with each glance and and every little movement you show it!
Minn-St.Paul had Mary, Hudson has Trixie!!!!!
Thanks for the wonderful party!!!

Trixie said...

"Love is all around, no need to waste it!"

Thank you.

I had a great time, and it was good seeing people come together, even for some plastic.

Happy Happy Up Up.

Glass half full, folks.

Hudson said...

These parties aren't the only thing I do backwards....

My point exactly.