Thursday, August 28, 2008

So Much Tulle, So Little Time...




Trixie, WHERE have you been?

I have been scouting the country looking for a new outfit for next week's party....

There's a burlesque show with Bing Bamboo Room (which yes, is a DIFFERENT show than Charmed and Dangerous - they're not the same group...very different...) followed by the Girls Gone Wild Party with DJ's Lisa and Abel. I don't even know what to expect.

What do you wear? Who knows?



Plus, I've been selling Tupperware to anyone who will listen to my thoughts on Food Storage.

My lettuce is crisp.
Is yours wilted?
You need Tupperware.



THANK GOD for TULLE!!

Other than Lisa and myself (and maybe my friend, Edith Head), is ANYONE BRINGING TULLE TO HUDSON?

WHY NOT?

THIS TOWN NEEDS TULLE! AND LOTS OF IT! GIRLY, FRILLY, TULLE!!!

In an upstate New York town of dying factory buildings, we need something like TULLE to remind us.....of frivolity.

I look out my window, and there's signs of depression/recession in this stupid-ass economy.

Where's the fun? Where's the hope?

You might be looking to the democrats for hope.

Fine. I'll let you live there for now.

But, remember, next year, what Trixie is telling you now.

Hope is with you, today, and everyday. It's in the back of your closet. Just go in and pull out that tulle dress that you haven't worn in forever.
Slap on some lipstick, and instantly, everything gets better.

The rest will follow.

But first, start with some tulle.

No comments: