Monday, September 22, 2008

Next Party - Saturday, Oct 4th - UNIFORMS!

Hi --

Here's some more photos from the LAST Trixie's Whorehouse Party.....

There's a rumor that Trixie Tshirts MIGHT be available at October's Party. That's only a rumor!

(That means, I placed the order, and IF the Tshirts come in before the party, like the guy said they would, then we're OK. Otherwise, it was only a rumor.)

NEXT PARTY - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4th
9-2pm
UNIFORMS!
Jason's Upstairs Bar
521 Warren Street
The Hud
$10 cover
gogo dancers and $50 prize for best uniform


If you wanna save $5, they get to LICK and get a reduced admission card. Yes, they are re-usable. Just use the same damn one.

Don't give the doorman a hard time, OK? I'll be wearing my shit-kicking boots.

Got it?

NO ONE....and I mean NO ONE....gets between Trixie and her cash!!!

:)

Trix













WHO is this guy? And why is he in all my photos?




GET A ROOM, ALREADY!


Once again, I'm having a wonderful time at my own party....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trixie that is one crusty crew you have there... what happened to the "girls" gone wild theme! Think ya missed the mark with this one...

Trixie said...

Did you want PRETTY?

Babydoll, wrong party....

"Girls" is relative.