Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bring me back to the Clinton Blow Job Era.....


Did you watch the debates last night?

pm bar on Warren Street now has a GREAT flat screen TV. They are going to play the elections on November 4th, watch them there. It's a nice place to hang out.

I was there last night watching the debate.

McCain's a jerk. Just a big jerk.

That's my political analysis. What else needs to be said?

There are some McCain/Palin posters around town.

Who are those people? I mean, really? Why McCain? The past eight years of Republicans have taught you what? Nothing?

Take me back to the Clinton democratic years. I would LOVE that the biggest issue the country could come up with was "Did the president get a blow job?"

Remember, they thought about impeaching him over that.....a blow job.

Now, the DOW is down (big time), we're in a war, health care costs are out of control, jobs are leaving, and people want to vote Republican?


Bring me back to the Clinton Blow Job Era.

The economy was up, people were working. Remember, there were "Sign-On Bonuses"? You would get a bonus just for TAKING the job.... (I actually got one of those in '97....wonderful....I did see a $200 sign-on bonus at the McDonald's in Catskill last week...so, I guess they're still around.)




You MUST MUST MUST go to the Blue Tsunami event on Saturday. Help support the democrats.

It's at the Basilica and that's a great space.

There are going to be several bands, including Hudson's Mother Fletcher! YAY!

And Moby! (who's not gay, but he is vegan, which counts for something. He's a sensitive straight guy, we like that.)

Get all the Blue Tsunami details here:

BlueTsunami.com

Just buy the ticket. (I know you, you spend enough money on all sorts of stupid shit you don't need, spend your money on something worthwhile.)

Blue Tsunami is the place to go this weekend, people are coming in from all over. Which means, DIFFERENT FACES. So, you might actually get some action in this town!

I can't GUARANTEE that you'll get a blow job at the event, but you know, it'll be Democrats, so at least you'll have a chance.

No comments: