Thursday, October 16, 2008

Drag King Show in Catskill Sunday Night!

Lesbians in Catskill?

Of course.

I think Catskill is a more lesbian town, with all that outdoorsy stuff, Home Depot and Lowes.....Hudson's more gay male; antiques, fancy restaurants, all these fucking artists.....and now there's piano bar in Hudson - well, at 'pm', there's a piano in the bar now.....

It's just a matter of time before you'll find a group of gay men singing "Clang, Clang, Clang, Goes the Trolley!" at the piano.


I'll save that for my retirement.

Although the GAYEST thing in Hudson is the fact that the Country Squire B&B has a Country Squire station wagon in the driveway. Thanks for that, Marlo.

That's the gayest thing in Hudson....I had a poll once and it won.

(...and of course, when I say GAY, I mean it in a GOOD way....)

Hudson has an ice cream parlor called "Lick", which is kinda gay.....although the name would qualify as lesbian, too.

Why do straight people even live here? I have no idea.....

:)

Trix

No comments: