Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The "Jessica Fletchers" Perform at Bard for Obama


IF I was going to start a band, I would call it the "Jessica Fletchers".

It would be six gay men, all dressed like Angela Lansbury singing folksy rock songs and Broadway show tunes....and solving mysteries along the way!




Every time the band came into town, there would be a murder, a dead body in a basement.
"And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling Jessica Fletchers!"

But, I can't do everything.

And, there already IS a band called the "Mother Fletchers", and they're doing a performance at Bard for Obama, which is nice. (They don't solve mysteries. Although, one mystery is why do they call themselves the "Mother Fletchers"?)

I'm thinking that on Election Night, if Obama wins, it will be a great time to get laid. If he wins, people will be happy; drunk and idealistic about the future.

Then there's those McCain people, you KNOW that no one there is gettting laid election night! Especially if he loses!

Although Cindy McCain will probably put out on election night. She'll throw him one, a "pity fuck".

Why Cindy? You're beautiful, you have money, why are you with that loser? Yeah, McCain was hot when he was a prisoner of war....but now, he's a big jerk.


I would've kept him as my Prisoner of Love! I have handcuffs.

How much you want to make a bet that Cindy's on top? She's the one really in control. You know it. John takes orders from her.

(I dated a couple of military guys - they LOVE taking orders. You would think that military guys are all butch and top-like. Wrong. Big Bottoms. "I give orders all day, I just want to let go at night." Fine. I'll tell you what to do, you do it, that works for me...done. When you get a guy like that gals, just go with it. Ride the wave.)

The Palins will be having sex on election night. Why not? I bet they have sex every night. They're Republicans, they probably don't really use birth control (yeah, like WITHDRAWAL works...) That's why they have seventeen children...

You KNOW what he uses that goatee for, right? A gal likes a little tickle!

What was I talking about? I forget...

Sarah Palin, Angela Lansbury, pussy-licking....

Oh, yeah, the Mother Fletchers!

Go see them at Bard and GO GET LAID FOR (A) CHANGE!

Come get fired up at Bard College on the eve of the Election!
Monday November 3rd

6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Free admission Bertelsmann Campus Center at Bard College appearing live at 7:00 sharp

Mother Fletcher

No comments: