Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trixie's doing her share for Columbia County's Economy...

Kaz? Bring in the club kids!

Did you read the Register-Star today? Front page article....

"What's needed to attract, keep young workers?"


"More affordable housing, better night life, more partnerships.....were among the solutions to New York's 'brain drain'...."


Better night life?

HELLO!

Then, turn to page A11...the article continues:

"There's no reason to live in Columbia County: No night life; recently, Hudson has had a little more, but it can't compete with New York City."

Well, I wonder WHAT recent night life in Hudson the Register-Star is talking about?

hmmm.....

So, is this article saying that a good night life helps attract and keep young people in the area? It helps stop the 'brain drain'? And in turn, helps economic development for the county?

Do you think I might FINALLY get some respect?


I'm not holding my breath in this town.

Whatever. Just pay the cover at the door.

UNIFORM PARTY. SATURDAY NIGHT.
GET YOUR REDUCED ADMISSION CARD AT LICK.



I got all the nightlife you could ever need....

right here, under my black tulle mini skirt!

No comments: