Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah....

So, you know, I just write shit.

Whatever comes up, whatever annoys me, makes me laugh, whatever. Open, flowing, you get it.

Well, put me in a room full of people, and watch out, because, I don't hold back much. I'm just blah, blah, blah...talking, talking, talking....telling people what to do.

That's what I'm good at. That's kinda why these parties work, because I just tell people what to do.

And if they don't do it, they get hit with my purse!

Ask Gio (Frank).

His arms are black and blue after every party. I beat him up - all out of love, of course.

:)

He's used to it.

True story...I was at a gay single's retreat last month, and I start saying shit. Sometimes, I get on a roll, and I can't remember half the time what it is I said.

Today, I get this email (true story, names changed.....)

************************************************
Since our Singles Weekend, Hank and I talk about you and your sage advice: anyone can get a date, just lower your standards. And so we have begun dating! A long distance relationship isn't ideal, but we're going to see how it works out. He's been here twice and I'll go to his home in a couple of weeks. I'm expecting him back here on New Year's weekend.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, especially knowing that we enjoyed spending that weekend with you, we listened to you, and unless something has changed for you in the relationship arena over the last few weeks, someone is out there who'll be very lucky when he meets you.

Best wishes,
John
************************************************

I guess that kinda sums it all up, huh folks?

You just never know.

Just keep on going, doing your thing, try to be positive about it all, and put it out there....

Then, maybe, you might actually change and enhance someone's life.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Trixie

No comments: