Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hudson Missed Encounter

Gay Hudson readers, can we help this person?

A faithful reader sent me this link.

http://albany.craigslist.org/mis/899255446.html

--Trix

**************************************************

The chances of you seeing this are slim to none.

The chances of you being into guys, probably smaller. But I'm going to try anyway...

We were both on the 2:20 train back from NYC, you got off in Hudson.

You: salt and pepper spiked hair, gray tshirt and jeans, and super hot.

Me: Suit and tie, using laptop most of the ride. You may think I'm a bit young, and in that case, I understand, but I generally go for men that are older than me. You seemed like a real MAN. We caught eyes a few times towards the end of the ride.

When you were standing at the door to depart, I went to the bathroom to see if I could catch another glance. You got into a silver corolla with another guy, possibly your man, in which I would never be a homewrecker.

But in the event you were interested, hit me up and let me know what college and sport shirt you were wearing.

1 comment:

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

It sounds like Tim Shook