Sunday, November 23, 2008

Winter Walk Chili Dinner

Usually, you have to choose...

Hudson Opera House or Trixie's Whorehouse.

Opera House....Whorehouse...

They purposefully plan events the same nights as my party, just to annoy me.

Now, they're planning a Chili Benefit at $75/plate. I'm assuming it's decent chili and not the stuff from a can that I make.

At least this time, you're lucky. On Winter Walk night, you can go to the chili dinner at 8pm and then get out in time for the Trixie Whorehouse Hedda Lettuce Show at 10pm. Chili seating is limited to the first 60 people. I'll take in as many people the fire code allows, as long as they pay the cover.

Although, I don't know if I really want 60 people at Jason's who've just had a chili dinner.

I'll bring the air fresheners, just in case....

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chili then Lettuce, how European to have salad after the meal...