Friday, December 12, 2008

CL AD du jour.....Skittles....


THIS IS NOT ME! I swear!

I mean, I like Skittles, but...not THAT much....


**************************************************

hi boyes i love to give blowjobs with some skittles in my mouth it really gets me into it that way you wont forget me..... . plus i love to be fucked really hard... i can also crossdress if your into that...

**************************************************

I don't even have to make this up....

Maybe Skittles because they don't melt?

But wouldn't you choke?

Anyone want to try? I got 50 cents and a dream!


How about Mike and Ike's? Or Mentos? They're vegan. This way, it'll be a cruelty-free blow job!

1 comment:

Elyaqim Mosheh Adam (Mark) said...

Just because a blow job is vegan doesn’t mean it will necessarily be cruelty free.