Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wigged-Out Winger Walk with Hedda Lettuce



Oh. Do you know that Hedda Lettuce is coming on Saturday?

Maybe if you never leave the house or visit this website, you might still be clueless. Who knows.

It's been a busy week for me. Contrary to common knowledge, I don't earn a living dressing in drag and giving blow jobs to "straight" married men.

....well, not in the wintertime.

Trixie Starr Enterprises, LLC keeps me busy during the week, building systems that make sure major financial corporations keep their accounts in balance. You know, typical drag queen work.

(and yes, there's more work lately....)

I have photos from this past weekend....give me tomorrow, I'll post them.

Well, I wrote this little piece on the flight earlier this week. Luckily, there's wifi service in this pizza place at a Holiday Inn in Chicago, Now, I can share it with you.

:)

I wouldn't want you to miss it.....

No comments: