Thursday, February 12, 2009

Where are my Dunkin' Donuts Coupons ?!? Bitch!

Dunkin Donuts

Bitch, I saw you!

You were in my mailbox yesterday, stealing my Dunkin' Donuts coupons, weren't you?

I don't care if there's a recession.

I don't care if you lost your job.

THOSE ARE MY FUCKING COUPONS!!

Hand them over, bitch!

I want my free coffee on Wednesdays and my free flatbread egg white sandwich!

That's right!

You or your skinny-ass boyfriend better NOT come North of Warren if you know what's good for you, because I will beat the shit out of you and your mother-fucking-South-of-Warren asses!

Here, North of Warren, people just turn and look the other way while I'm pounding your ass!

No one fucks with anyone's Dunkin' Donuts coupons, here.

Shit.

Don't make me take my weave out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trixie - Darling you seem to have some hostilitiy issues, I will give you the name of someone to talk to about that. Let is go, free you mind and that hairy ass will follow....

Trixie said...

Fuck you! Did you steal them?

Hey - sometimes if an Italian gurl misses a wax appointment, it's not pretty!