Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Applebee's


I know what you're thinking...

"Trixie, what the fuck? You haven't updated your fucking blog in weeks, gurl. What happened? Are you dead?"

Gentle readers, thank you for your concern.

I've been working. A gal's gotta make a living....somehow....

The new wait staff at Applebee's on Fairview


I'm coming home to Hudson, for two reasons; to try out the new Applebee's on Fairview and to vote in the Congressional election on March 31st.

I can't decide which is more important.

........................................

Ok, I've been sitting with this blog post for around a half-hour now.

I don't know where to go.

The opening of Applebee's is so much material and nothing at the same time.

I searched youtube and there's dozens, if not hundreds, of clips about Applebee's. There was one, "Rapefest at Applebee's".

(I'm not making this up.)



But, don't get too excited, you've seen one Applebee's rapefest, you've seen them all....

Dull. Overcooked.

Plus, it's not a REAL rapefest....just a bunch of teenage boys PRETENDING to rape each other.

How droll!

We can all just sit back and laugh at them. Oh, look at them, a bunch of teenage boys playing "Rape" at Applebee's! Those crazy, wacky kids!

I guess they're practicing for prison or something.

Plus, what is a rape-FEST? Is it like a music festival, except, there's rape? Can I buy a t-shirt?

(Granted, it is totally inappropriate and politically incorrect to see a rapefest video at Applebee's. Rape is degrading enough, but to be raped in an Applebee's bathroom? Does the degradation not end?)

Where are you going with all this, Trix?


Rapefest? Applebees? Ann Jillian?

Is there any connection? No, not really...

I don't know.

Don't forget to vote on Tuesday! It's a special Congressional election. That's all I got, folks.

-Trix

...sometimes you get a good blog post, sometimes, you don't....


Say Goodnight, Trixie.

No comments: